We're looking for 4 new block captains:
1. Oak Hills Pkwy. 1 (addresses 221-428 - 9 homes)
2. Oakdale Dr. 1 (addresses 1313-1517 - 15 homes )
3. Sundance Dr. (1) (addresses 912-1041 - 14 homes)
4. Towering Oaks Dr. (1) (Even Number addresses - 14 homes)
Kim Moore – GOHCA Block Captain Chair Martha
Austin – GOHCA Membership Chairman
Keep up with our Block Captain Page
on our website: www.oakhillsbr.com
(Under the “About Us” tab on the website).
Martha Austin, Kim Moore, and Ellen Elias, GOHCA President
Duties of a Block Captain
1. Letter to all neighbors introducing yourself and letting them know you are their “go to person”. Notify Block Captain Chairman (Kim Moore and Membership Chairman (Martha Austin) with information such as selling home/moving, death of resident, new neighbors, any suspicious activity on street or neighborhood.
2. Let Membership AND Block Captain Chairman know of any updates for the directory, adds, changes and removals.
3. Distribute letters/call/email neighbors about events in the neighborhood, GOHCA Civic Association meetings and social events.
4. Forward any pertinent information to the GOHCA President, and/or Membership/Website (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for information to be posted on the website
NOTE: You do not have to live on the street that you are block captain for, in case you wish to volunteer & your street is taken.
To volunteer, email:
Kim Moore - email@example.com
cell phone: 225 921-9585 or fill out the form above.
Greater Oak Hills Civic Association
P.O. Box 82952,
Baton Rouge, LA 70884-2952
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org